Was it just sexual?

He was my what if guy for 6 years and we were able to text each other and it was all sexual... last month I went to his home town for 2 days and the first day was great we did have fun (sexually) he even took me out for a dinner and a movie but on the last day he was a distant, I caught him staring at me and pretend like his thinking of something else... I got back home and he completely shuts me off and he texted me after 2 days and I thought everything was fine but the way he answeres is more straight forward. I asked him random questions and to keep the conversation and his answers were blah... so last Thursday after he answered my random casual question I said I won’t text him ever! But now I miss him terribly! What should I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• If you guys have done that so many times and he still treats you casually I think he is just enjoying the sex and that's all... but it will be better if you can talk to him about it. How he see the future of you guys? It's better to get a straight answer and move on then just to hangout casually coz you are involved and with time your feelings develop more and more. It will hurt you more in future if he is just doing it for fun

0|0
    0|0
  • He wanted you for sex, I could beat around the bush all day and try to avoid being brutally honest with you but that is a classic example of a guy who is after sex. Nothing more nothing less

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly, get over him, and find another guy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes