Guys, if you started liking a girl who didn’t like you would you continue to be friends?

I started being friends with this guy about a month ago. We were like casually talking and flirting at work, and then we started hanging out but to me it was just as friends, so I went on about how I still love my ex and how this guys a good friend to me cus I didn’t think he liked me anyway. But every time we hang out it’s becoming more clear to me and my coworkers that he likes me. I don’t think he’ll ask me out now because I think he’s aware I see him as a friend and I still want to be with my ex, I also have heard him say how hot he thinks I am (which I don’t think I am ) but maybe he feels as though I’m out of his league because I’m two years older and also because my standards are really high like I don’t date just anyone and I don’t ever put out cus I feel like I need to respect myself and my body. But it’s getting really obvious how he feels so I’m wondering, will he just continue to be friends with me and not say anything about it or stop being friends? He is still making plans to hang out and such. I just don’t want to lose him as a friend

i also don’t want to tell him I know

02