Do you thing there should be a phase like "get to know you" before dating?

• Yes
  • No
  • Why would I want to do that
    Vote C
  • whatcha talkin bout willis
    Vote D

1010

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. My boyfriend and l met online and he was in another state at the time. We talked for 2 months and got to know each other before even meeting. It was wonderful that way. We really felt like we knew each other instead of jumping right into something. It’s important to talk and ask questions before moving so fast.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, this is what the early dates are about, and people should be honest with each other about their desires and expectations.

Trouble further down the line, if not.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE