Dating for teens?

So I'm 13 and everyone says that I shouldn't date, or worry about looks are they right?
  • Chill, they are right
  • Nah, you can date and worry

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you can but don't take it too far your 13 just stick to kissing and hugging enjoy the experience also looks are important and first because that's all we know about a person when we first see them and everyone has different preferences.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can date and try but I wouldn't yet relationships are so annoying at that age you're all hormonal and change your minds every second at that age. A friend and I were actually just discussing this a couple days ago. We went out and both agreed we were glad we had never gone out as kids or else things might have ended up badly because we were some dumb kids and we wouldn't be as chill as we are able to be now that we are adults.