Why does my boyfriend look for validation on social media?

We had an issue where he’d send shirtless snaps after the gym to people on his Snapchat (including girls an guys). He also is now sending selfies of himself, without his shirt on, after the shower asking “should I️ shave?” “He does my hair look?”

Like, I️t makes me feel insecure and not wanna talk to him or give him any attention or affection. Why does he need I️t from me if he’s seeking I️t from others?

I️ feel really insecure and jealous now

25

Most Helpful Guy

• He has low self esteem and likes the way it makes him feel. If you don't like how it makes you feel express that to him. if he does nothing about it I think its pretty clear the next logical step.

• I️ have told him.

• it’s not worth I️t. I’m so fed up. I don’t do those things.

• go with your gut and trust your instincts. only you can decide what and who is worthy of your time and energy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he’s asking them because if he asks you you’re always gonna say he looks fine. So he’s asking other people to be attractive for you. I don't know, just a theory

• No lol... i don’t think so :/