Flirting comeback?

I snapchatted her a picture of some Christmas lights outside, and she said it looked christmasy. I told her that "it was beautiful, but the only thing missing was you". Her response was "haha smooth". What is a good comeback?

We have gone on two dates, and we are going on another one this Saturday, so things are great!

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Does she flirt back or just make comments about yours... you might not wanna do it all the time my scare her away

• Well we were sending lots of goofy snapchats back and forth yesterday, but she is a bit shy. I decided to just say that "it came right from the heart". How does that sound? What would you say as a comeback, and what do you think about that response?

• Thank you so much :)

• No problem! 😊