Do you think he's moved on already?

So met this guy off tinder, we messaged a lot. And met up a about a week and a half ago. He opened the door for me, paid for my meal, and kept the conversation going. He was a bit shy and I could tell he was nervous. Then after we left, he said he enjoyed it and got into his car. Then I got home, and we were messaging. And he asked me out again on a second date. And we have one this weekend. But I don't think he likes me. He said he's looking for a solid relationship. And he texts me daily asking how I'm doing. And he's a farmer so he's probably busy. But his snap points keep going up.. now I don't know. Am I getting to worried for nothing? It just seems like guys get disinterested In me, and they stop talking to me. But I have a hard time expressing my feelings cause I'm shy, and afraid of getting hurt. he said that that was his second date ever.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He wouldn't be going out with you later this week if he had moved. your also not in an exclusive relationship so he may be testing the waters elsewhere but that doesn't mean there is no chance for the two of you to have a relationship.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm confuse, did he stop texting you? One thing I learned recently from my guy friends is that... if a guy is still replying, he is still interested. However, don't give him too much of you if he is not doing the same. I learned to give the same effort that a guy gives you bc he hasn't earn you yet.

But I believe it's okay to double text a dude. Just be cool. Don't sound needy or upset. Guys don't like it early on bc they will get scare. I know it is hard... if you feel unhappy, talk to other guys or move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • No he definitely seems interested. Maybe the reason that has put others off is your tendency to freak out, just play it cool so long as he knows you like him, just give him as much as he gives you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes