Look at yourself and answer honestly?

Simple question for you guys and gals.

Women:
When your looking to settle down with a man does your priorities for choosing him change?

I mean to say if your dating a guy who's not Mr Right but Mr Right now" does he have different criteria than "Mr Right" himself.

Men:

Basicly the same question.

When you get to that proposal state. Is there something different about her that got you there?

I'll answer first.

In my younger years 14-25 I was a very visual man and a girls body was the first thing I noticed. Even more honest the better the body the more of her issues I was willing to deal with.

26-35 still physical, but I needed that intellectual stimulus a body wasn't enough or even the prime prerequisite... at this point it was still important but more of a bonus.

36-39 or now. I want more intellectual and kindness someone who has really filled out as a person mentally and emotionally. Won't lie I still need that physical attraction but it's so much lower on the list than I ever expected.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I guess my priorities do change as I mature and my personality and views of life change. Although I still want the same basic things like honesty, trust, kindness, and intelligence.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes