Girls, When would be a good time to ask her for a 2nd date?

She and I had great first dates on last Friday. It was just a casual date, but I could see she was definitely interested in me. Spent couple hours talking in her car, gave her a hug and a peck on her lips.

We decided to hang out (not a date) last weekends (a day after the date) but her family had plans with her so it had to be cancelled. I thought it would be our 2nd date, but apparently she thought it was going to just casual hang out, so she didn't take it seriously.

It’s Monday today, 3 days since our first date. She and I both want a 2nd date. I’m trying to take her out on this Friday which would be a week from our first date, but I’m not sure when would be a proper time to ask. I think I bothered her enough on the last weekend cuz there were some back and forth conversation on plans being cancelled, and we haven't talked since. I would like to give her own space and time.

I'm thinking either this Tuesday or Wednesday. What do you think?
  • Ask her out on Tuesday
  • Ask her out on Wednesday
  • Others
    Vote C

2