Girls, When would be a good time to ask her for a 2nd date?

She and I had great first dates on last Friday. It was just a casual date, but I could see she was definitely interested in me. Spent couple hours talking in her car, gave her a hug and a peck on her lips.

We decided to hang out (not a date) last weekends (a day after the date) but her family had plans with her so it had to be cancelled. I thought it would be our 2nd date, but apparently she thought it was going to just casual hang out, so she didn't take it seriously.

It’s Monday today, 3 days since our first date. She and I both want a 2nd date. I’m trying to take her out on this Friday which would be a week from our first date, but I’m not sure when would be a proper time to ask. I think I bothered her enough on the last weekend cuz there were some back and forth conversation on plans being cancelled, and we haven't talked since. I would like to give her own space and time.

I'm thinking either this Tuesday or Wednesday. What do you think?
  • Ask her out on Tuesday
    Vote A
  • Ask her out on Wednesday
    Vote B
  • Others
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• The sooner the better

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely Tuesday because when she says yes she’ll probably want some time to prepare as in, to pick out an outfit and makeup. also girls like telling our friends about guys and when we get a date so if you ask her out Tuesday she has time to do all of the above. Good luck!

0|1
    0|0
    • That’s tomorrow tho. isn't thy too early?

• A lot of girls don’t like to wait when being asked out for fear that the guy has lost interest so Wednesday should definitely be the latest...

Recommended myTakes