I am so embarrassed about my crush in MCDONALD'S?

I thought this guy liked me, so I gave him my number but because he works at a fast food place. I said this is for you and said thanks for the coffee. He seemed stressed at work so I thanked him and went to work. I think he was confused. But now I just want my piece of paper with my number back. Because why would it work out. I work fulltime but I'm still "College Age".

Any guys think that maybe he just threw it away?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Why should him working at McDonald's be a problem for you? he definitely didn't throw it assuming you look pretty.

• It's not a problem I think it is a fine job. It's just I think I mucked it up. Probably just my anxiety.
      For 7:30 AM on a Monday morning, I looked good. Had makeup on and put a good effort in and smiled etc. I make an effort lol.

• So it should be fine.