I’ve never had a girlfriend I’m the guy that’s been labeled the guy no girl seems to want. why Do girls find me so unattractive?

All the girls on this planet hate me with a passion. all I ever wanted was a girlfriend I have tried countless times to make this a reality and all I ever get is rejection after rejection or girls selling me pipe dreams saying I’ll contact you then they completely ignore me and never respond when I try and set up a lunch meeting I’m nice have a job have a house and am working towards my life goals yet girls strongly hate me some days I feel like girls hate me more than Hitler and even he managed to get girls. Seeing couples shatters my heart being stuck on the sideline feeling like second to zero best. labeled the guy no girl seems to want like that puppy at the shelter who can’t find a loving family to call its own. I see all these other guys talk with a girl and boom instant success next they are going out and experiencing everything I have wanted to experience. all my friends have girlfriends and give me so much shit and rub it in my face there is so much I want to experience with a girl both sexually and socially. I just want to know whats it’s like to have a girlfriend and know what it’s like to have a girl interested in me and fancy me to know that someone actually likes me. I want to experience being in a relationship before I die and I miss out. sadly I guess that’ll never happen. every girl in this world hates my guts and that’s the way it has been since birth. haven’t met one girl yet who hasn’t treated me like crap said I looked ugly or stood me up. Or even worse dropped me for another guy. What does it take, what do I have to do to get a girl to go out with me to kiss me to smile laugh and want to go out and be with me? become richer than bill gates? Be a real badass and treat her like a piece of shit like other guys who have monumental success with that? Everyone else gets to experience what it’s like to have girls interested and like you and go out with you why not me why do girls not find me attractive? Any help would be much appreciated

21