I have a crush on my class fellow but I'm afraid to tell her or even to communicate?

What should i do

12

What Girls Said 1

• I know you are afraid but start talking to her. Even if it is just saying hello first. Then start asking her about her self. It will take time and I know it is sometimes easier said than done aspecially if you like the person. Take it slow at first and do not be hard on yourself. This is a big step for you and I take my hat off to you for taking that step. It will be okay. Just be a gentleman and take each day at a time. A girl who is interested in you will ask you questions back. After a while when you feel more comfortable ask her if she would like to go for coffee so you guys can learn more about one another. If at first she says she can't then arrange for another time. A girl that is interested in you would like to hang out with you. Just be yourself because the right girl for you is one who likes you for You. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Forget her&concentrate on your studies

• last time i met a girl in a class, it turns out we had the same friend group, she then not only deleted me from fb, but, she dropped the class the next day. DONT HIT ON WOMEN IN CLASS