Would you feel really embarrassed and angry?

Guys lets say you started to talk to this girl at work she's about 5 years younger than you (not a minor). So she adds you on social media and you start to talk to her for a good 2 months, you start to like her etc. Hw u think u both are in the texting phase but she thinks of you only as a friend, she starts talking about guys to you and you get angry. Fast forward she gets back with her ex, and you see her a couole of times at work. How would you feel especially when you're someone who doesn't open up to people easily? Would your feelings towards her decrease rapidly?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but that's just me, everyone is different. Obviously you're talking about you here, so i'd just say, move on, she's not interested.

• It didn't happen to me but someone i know ahha. But if it was me i would be a bit embarrassed and blame myself for not reading the signs and obv hurt as talking for 2 months creates an attachment towards that person

• You can't control feeling, as well as you can't control to who you're getting attached. there's no embarassement here, or shame.