Would you feel really embarrassed and angry?

Guys lets say you started to talk to this girl at work she's about 5 years younger than you (not a minor). So she adds you on social media and you start to talk to her for a good 2 months, you start to like her etc. Hw u think u both are in the texting phase but she thinks of you only as a friend, she starts talking about guys to you and you get angry. Fast forward she gets back with her ex, and you see her a couole of times at work. How would you feel especially when you're someone who doesn't open up to people easily? Would your feelings towards her decrease rapidly?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but that's just me, everyone is different. Obviously you're talking about you here, so i'd just say, move on, she's not interested.

0|0
    0|0
    • It didn't happen to me but someone i know ahha. But if it was me i would be a bit embarrassed and blame myself for not reading the signs and obv hurt as talking for 2 months creates an attachment towards that person

• You can't control feeling, as well as you can't control to who you're getting attached. there's no embarassement here, or shame.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Um. There wasn't really much there romantically to begin with so I would just chalk it down to friend zone and make it strictly a work relationship. Yes I would still be abit hurt but I would know that it wasn't your fault.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well once she started to talk about other guys I'd realise she considers me only as friend and I'll keep it like that, no embarrassement and no worries.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mode when I see her

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be too hurt, but I would definitely not feel as warm. Wouldn't distance myself much though because any ex once is likely to be an ex twice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends entirely on the contents of the talk and texting before hand. If she was flirty and leading him on yes if not he's just n jerk

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah he thought she was leading him on so obs she mist have been flirty. She naturally flirty with all guys tho

• Well then it still boils down to her decision. If she knows she's a natural flirt it would have been better to just tell him from the start that its all just as friends
      Guys tend to give a lot of time and effort if they feel wanted by a lady and in the end to be let down would cause some anger yes

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes