How comfortable/uncomfortable would you be if said guy called you on the business phone number you provided him with to ask you out/inquire if you are available.
Would you see this as a violation of boundaries or would you not care?
Would you rather they ask you some other way? (facebook, in person during the next meeting etc)
Would the degree of interest in the guy change your opinion?
I would feel indifferent personally, but as a guy I don't really feel threatened by unwanted interest which makes my social compass useless in this case and I don't want to do something inappropriate.
- I don't mind as long as the guy is cute!
- Indifferent, whichever way works for them
- Not cool, that is a violation of my boundaries
- I'd rather they contact me some other way even though I fancied the guy
- (I only vote because I like to vote)
Most Helpful Girl
I'd be weirded out by someone using my business info to seek me out, cute guys can be creeps too. Though I guess if me and that person exchanged several good causal conversations beforehand it wouldn't too strange just still unprofessional
Most Helpful Guy
try to avoid mixing business with pleasure