Would you date a girl that smokes weed? and why?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I would... but I'd rather she didn't smoke weed.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• No, I just wouldn't be with a drug user. Too much crap, drama, potential problems. Besides I find people absolute idiots when they are high. They turn into 9 year old morons and I kind of never see them the same way afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I don't like girls who smoke in general, but weed is worse, it smells really bad. But once they're high at least they're willing to do dirty things.

2|1
    1|0
  • Depends, if she only smoked it in her house rarely with me around I wouldn't care. Otherwise no, and with the simple reason of I know what happens at smoking parties.

1|0
    0|0
  • Even though these days weed is a norm as much a cigarettes I would date neither as I don't like girls who smoke anything or girls who drink or party to much.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Because it stinks and it's gross, so then she would also stink and be gross. Same as tobacco smoking.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would. But, I'm also assuming it hasn't taken over her life. Weed by itself isn't a turn off. In fact, I hope to try it soon now that it's legal in CA.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, no biggie, unless that's all she wanted to do. There's more to life than getting high, and getting high doesn't enhance everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't date someone who has such a feeling of need to fit in that they harm themselves to make it happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

I would henceforth be disqualified from doing my job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I wouldn't want her doing such things for many reasons

0|0
    0|0
  • If she doesn't do it all the time maybe, depends on her personality and whether I like her

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a girl who smokes weed as long as she's not into hard drugs.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s just weed it mellows people out so yes i would date a girl who smokes weed

0|0
    1|0
  • Let's just say she's chill enough. She'll probably the kind I'll be most comfortable to chill with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because I smoke weed

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would and already have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't like smokers. It's unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • already did bad idea

0|0
    0|0
  • Chances are I'm probably who she got it from

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, smoke myself

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• If they smoked weed as well they'd probably like it, though most people who are anti drugs wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope
    Mainly cause I don't like girls
    And because I don't like smokers

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It's a turn off

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes