Why am I still single? What do I need to do to get committed?

If u answer this question.. i will build u an statue greater than pyramid..

32

Most Helpful Girl

• With no additional info, impossible to say. And since you are the only source of info and it won't be impartial, still impossible to say.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Geeze you are 13. Go play hockey or xbox with your friends. Contact me about relationships in say 10 years.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Now i got a new question.. im actually 19.. but here it is showing 13.. how to change that.. lol

• Ever see the movie Field of Dreams? Well work on yourself. Work on making yourself a confident interesting young guy. If you do that meeting women will take care of itself. "If you build it they will come". Understand?

• I will watch that movie tonight.. tq for ur opinion man❤