Why am I still single? What do I need to do to get committed?

If u answer this question.. i will build u an statue greater than pyramid..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• With no additional info, impossible to say. And since you are the only source of info and it won't be impartial, still impossible to say.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Geeze you are 13. Go play hockey or xbox with your friends. Contact me about relationships in say 10 years.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Now i got a new question.. im actually 19.. but here it is showing 13.. how to change that.. lol

• Show All
    • Ever see the movie Field of Dreams? Well work on yourself. Work on making yourself a confident interesting young guy. If you do that meeting women will take care of itself. "If you build it they will come". Understand?

• I will watch that movie tonight.. tq for ur opinion man❤

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• To answer your age question, you have to contact GaG and they can update your age for you. But it’s a one time change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because you're only 13?

0|1
    0|0
    • Now i got a new question.. im actually 19.. but here it is showing 13.. how to change that.. lol

What Guys Said 1

• You're only 13. Your time will come young grasshopper. Just be yourself

0|0
    0|0

• No clue man. I'm pretty new hear. Original comment still stands though. Your time will come.

Recommended myTakes