What dating advice would you give to your younger self?

What dating advice would you give to your younger self?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Be more bold. Don't think that being a nice guy is all you have to do.

Don't waste your time trying to figure out if she already likes you. You think she's pretty, you like her personality, you like the way she interacts with you, just do it. You'll only get frustrated and confused if you keep trying to figure this out.

Never date a St. Louis Cardinals fan (I'm dating one now anyway, so I wouldn't have listened to myself :-P).

Attraction and emotions are important. Yes, you hear a lot of people talk about how too many relationships aren't based on much more than those things, but that doesn't mean that they don't play an important role. They do. You just need to learn the difference.

On that note, there's a difference between attraction and lust.

Stop acting like you're too cool for school.

I don't know, I guess it really depends on HOW MUCH of my "younger self" that you'd be referring to...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Always go by there personality
    Don't judge what the person looks like
    Pray if the person is right for you
    Do not rush it
    Wait for the right one
    If they truly love you they will accept your past they will always if they truly love you they will respect you no matref what if they truly love you they will accept you just the way you are and so on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Just go bumblefuck your way through all the average bitches. Don't worry about breaking their hearts because they're not worried about yours. Plus, experience is the currency of life. You don't get any by sitting on the bench. You get it by getting in the game and spectacularly falling on your face.

0|1
    0|0
  • Casual sex is waste of time, and always fix your issues before getting a girlfriend, and if it doesn't work out with her remember happyness is not in a glass of water, it's vast ocean.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, and don't leave out yourself to put your SO in a pedestal.

• Figure it out asshole lol srsly I like where I am and where I'm going. I wouldn't change my past experiences for anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it Hans, don't be so shy!
    I've been too conservative when I was young... and now I'm doing lots of effort to finally learn to know a girl :o

0|1
    0|0
  • All women can be replace. Women are like buses. One maybe leaving, but another one is on the way. It's up to men to be at the bus stop.

0|2
    0|0
  • don't trust women too easily
    don't be too nice
    don't be too accessible
    don't over invest emotionally

0|0
    0|0
  • Go out and have fun. If you think girls are flirting with you, chances are they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be bolder and not shy and learn to expect rejection.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't be so shy and approach chicks cause I am having trouble now gathering the courage to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • just fuck all the bitches. you´ll not find "the one" anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh... Don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Senior year, yeah let that one go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for the average girl
    Not the BEAUTY queen

0|1
    0|0
  • don't date the nice buy nutty 1s

0|0
    0|0
  • watch out for snakes

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't do it save the money for cool shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't shun the dominant ladies, they're amazing.

0|0
    0|1
  • Don. t beark up so easily and have more courage

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont meet tjst blonde girl you mer December 2006

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• That words mean nothing without actions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust yourself. If your senses are telling you the guy is a jerk he probably is

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably tell my younger self every guy isn't the same and aren't as easy to figure out then I once thought.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put the effort into the relationship, don't allow yourself to get lazy

1|0
    0|0
  • There is a lot of things i would tell my younger self

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep your V card, wait for the love of your life, and don't balk over a prenup

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't think a guy will be your boyfriend if you sleep with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t get to comfortable cause then you nothing kills a relationship faster then complacent.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's interesting. This is the same advice given to men all the time about being "exciting", "interesting" and keeping it "fresh".

• Show All
    • It happens in gay relationships. But we don’t want children that also kills the relationship I notice.

• I wouldn't know why if both parties are of the same mind. Then again, I'm straight so gay relationships are a mystery to me. I would imagine there would be many of the same issues however.

• Run away from men! That's what I would tell my younger self...

0|0
    0|0
  • Get ready for the most missable, depressing time of your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't even think about dating✌🏼

1|0
    0|0
  • You've got the right idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • You. Dont. Know. What. Love. Is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes