What dating advice would you give to your younger self?

1422

Most Helpful Guy

• Be more bold. Don't think that being a nice guy is all you have to do.

Don't waste your time trying to figure out if she already likes you. You think she's pretty, you like her personality, you like the way she interacts with you, just do it. You'll only get frustrated and confused if you keep trying to figure this out.

Never date a St. Louis Cardinals fan (I'm dating one now anyway, so I wouldn't have listened to myself :-P).

Attraction and emotions are important. Yes, you hear a lot of people talk about how too many relationships aren't based on much more than those things, but that doesn't mean that they don't play an important role. They do. You just need to learn the difference.

On that note, there's a difference between attraction and lust.

Stop acting like you're too cool for school.

I don't know, I guess it really depends on HOW MUCH of my "younger self" that you'd be referring to...

Most Helpful Girl

• Always go by there personality
    Don't judge what the person looks like
    Pray if the person is right for you
    Do not rush it
    Wait for the right one
    If they truly love you they will accept your past they will always if they truly love you they will respect you no matref what if they truly love you they will accept you just the way you are and so on