My boyfriend is constantly helping his ex?

He told me he hasn't told her about me, and I know he is constantly helping her out with everything, she call he runs, economically, studies, house, she texts him everyday. Should I be concern? He still have a profile pictures of her on social media and Im like a ghost, we take pictures all the time but Im like hidden.

012

Most Helpful Guy

• You should definitely be concerned!

It sounds to me like he isn't over her. At the very least, he simply isn't in a position to be in a relationship as he hasn't managed to cut ties with his old life.

Have a conversation with him and express how you feel and see how things go.