My boyfriend is constantly helping his ex?

He told me he hasn't told her about me, and I know he is constantly helping her out with everything, she call he runs, economically, studies, house, she texts him everyday. Should I be concern? He still have a profile pictures of her on social media and Im like a ghost, we take pictures all the time but Im like hidden.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should definitely be concerned!

It sounds to me like he isn't over her. At the very least, he simply isn't in a position to be in a relationship as he hasn't managed to cut ties with his old life.

Have a conversation with him and express how you feel and see how things go.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• You should be very concerned. Sounds like he's more into her, than into you. Tell him to cut way down on his time with her, or stop it entirely. Be prepared to leave, as he doesn't sound serious with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    This should be obvious.

I mean, there are RARE times where talking to an ex is fine - like congratulating her on her wedding, saying condolences when a relative dies, saying congratulations when she had a baby, something like that. After all, you shared a part of your life with her..

But being on call for her all the time? Red flag. Ask him why bother being a girlfriend to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you should be concerned. He's hung up, and he'll never be fair to you as long as that's true. Skidaddle.

0|2
    0|0
  • Uunmmm not necessary. It doesn't necessary mean anything But confront him and let him speak the truth.

0|0
    0|1
    • It is possible you are a side chick, or he has strong feeling for her. But Also possible that they just are good friends. So honest talk and please If you Sense that he is more into her. Grab your dignity box and move out.

• Yeah sounds like he's still into her and haven't moved on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup, they are fucking... next time ask him to take you with him to visit her, and watch him flip the fuck out

0|0
    0|0
  • You're his backup plan, second choice, sidechick, the one he will settle for.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dump him

0|0
    0|0
  • you are the side chick and booty call.

0|0
    0|0
  • Has just not that into you

0|0
    0|0
  • Serious cause for concern

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes