Is it awkvard, if I asked him why doesn't he like me?

After the second date, he texted me "there is nothing wrong with you, but I don't think we match".
I was quite surprised when I saw this, because he seemed he had a good time, and I also did. He even kissed me. I don't want to force anything, I'm just curious what's the reason. So I asked him, is there any concrete reason?
I mean, I want to improve myself, and if I get a negative feedback, the next time I'll know what not to do. For example, if he answers anything that could have been wrong, for example, I wasn't paying attention, i'll know what to improve in myself. I also told him I felt different about the situation (=that I liked him).
In my opinion, I didn't ask it in an obnoxious way, like "whats wrong with me?", just normally.
Opinions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Naa, he shouldn't be kissing you if he knows he doesn't want to take things further, cunt's move, if he's being truthful that is.
    You texting or Facebooking? And answer this if you would, is Facebook the best way to initiate contact with someone you know but not well. Facebook, get the ball rolling? I'm actually quite nervous, I'm not 100% on if I'll be well received. Dilemma says I

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him!! your mind will be at ease if you ask him why he said that. So then you can move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• A better way to ask would have been to explain that you wanted feedback to help improve yourself. Terminology is critical because asking if there's something wrong with you is more like asking what's broken, nothing may really be wrong but maybe 6 things in a grey area of not being right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you just didn't click with him in that way. Anyone could enjoy themselves being out with someone, but it's the vibing at the same frequency as him which probably didn't get him going.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont thatll force you to change yourself which isn't good at all just be yourself no matter what your dates think

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with asking, and I hope he is honest with feedback.

There may very well be "nothing wrong with you"

He may not like sports and really dig video games. You may really love watching a game on tv and have 0 interest in pc games at all.

There's 0 wrong with either of you in this but if quality time is a main focus for his love tank and if he is smart enough to know that he could conclude he would not be happy in a relationship where one or both of you would have to force yourself into the others cookie cutter.

Might be something on that lines also with one of the other love languages (physical touch [the kids not feeling right], gifting[sharing a bill vs dutch], words of affirmation or acts of servitude... I'm forgetting one but... You get my point)

Nothing wrong if you just don't match up.

And... could be you have something to work on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes