Is it awkvard, if I asked him why doesn't he like me?

After the second date, he texted me "there is nothing wrong with you, but I don't think we match".
I was quite surprised when I saw this, because he seemed he had a good time, and I also did. He even kissed me. I don't want to force anything, I'm just curious what's the reason. So I asked him, is there any concrete reason?
I mean, I want to improve myself, and if I get a negative feedback, the next time I'll know what not to do. For example, if he answers anything that could have been wrong, for example, I wasn't paying attention, i'll know what to improve in myself. I also told him I felt different about the situation (=that I liked him).
In my opinion, I didn't ask it in an obnoxious way, like "whats wrong with me?", just normally.
Opinions?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Naa, he shouldn't be kissing you if he knows he doesn't want to take things further, cunt's move, if he's being truthful that is.
    You texting or Facebooking? And answer this if you would, is Facebook the best way to initiate contact with someone you know but not well. Facebook, get the ball rolling? I'm actually quite nervous, I'm not 100% on if I'll be well received. Dilemma says I

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him!! your mind will be at ease if you ask him why he said that. So then you can move on