Would this be a turn off? Was it silly of me to stop him?

So I was cuddling with my guy in bed and we were kissing (we haven't been together long at all)
His hand started drifting down to my panties but I stopped him twice. Not because I didn't want him to touch me but more so because I hadn't waxed and was a bit hairy/stubby and also very... very wet. Like soaked.. so I felt a bit embarrassed.

Would these two things be a turn off for a guy? A virgin guy at that

319

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion... Waxed is good... Little stubby isn't bad... Maybe even better..
    How can soaked be bad... It would make him twice as horny haha... Next time just go with the flow ;) enjoy yourselfs... But pls do explain to him why you stopped him... If he hears this its a lot better then thinking he isn't allowed... It would make him feel a lot better about himself and you guys as a couple... :) next time you are soaked... Dont waste it... Such a shame

• I mean yeah I realize that being wet is good but I just feel like I'm soaked and dripping, but hopefully he feels like it's hot

Most Helpful Girl

• Aaww why stop him? I really doubt your boyfriend would even care about a bit of hair honestly if you were really wet down there and he was in the mood. It probably would've turned him on like crazy. Don't be embarrassed about that. I don't know about a virgin guy though but most guys usually get excited when they see how soaked a girl is.