Would this be a turn off? Was it silly of me to stop him?

So I was cuddling with my guy in bed and we were kissing (we haven't been together long at all)
His hand started drifting down to my panties but I stopped him twice. Not because I didn't want him to touch me but more so because I hadn't waxed and was a bit hairy/stubby and also very... very wet. Like soaked.. so I felt a bit embarrassed.

Would these two things be a turn off for a guy? A virgin guy at that

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion... Waxed is good... Little stubby isn't bad... Maybe even better..
    How can soaked be bad... It would make him twice as horny haha... Next time just go with the flow ;) enjoy yourselfs... But pls do explain to him why you stopped him... If he hears this its a lot better then thinking he isn't allowed... It would make him feel a lot better about himself and you guys as a couple... :) next time you are soaked... Dont waste it... Such a shame

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean yeah I realize that being wet is good but I just feel like I'm soaked and dripping, but hopefully he feels like it's hot

Most Helpful Girl

• Aaww why stop him? I really doubt your boyfriend would even care about a bit of hair honestly if you were really wet down there and he was in the mood. It probably would've turned him on like crazy. Don't be embarrassed about that. I don't know about a virgin guy though but most guys usually get excited when they see how soaked a girl is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• A virgin guy would probably not understand your wetness. And he probably would not care about stubble.

An experienced guy would be very happy to discover that your panties were so wet!

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm sure somewhere out there, there is a guy who is turned off by wet pussy. for the rest of the world, its a sexy treasure.

0|1
    0|0
    • I hope that's how he would feel

• Very silly because hair to pet with a lot of wetness is a huge turn-on. Before you assume things, if you want to take it further, then you can just let it happen and then see where it goes. Then depending on the outcome, you can take it as feedback how to make the next time even more exciting.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a first timer, he would be so happy to be getting down there that he probably wouldn't care whether it is stubbly or hairy and he may not know the difference between wet and soaked. For an experienced guy, he probably wouldn't care about the hair and soaked is a HUGE turn on (at least for me).

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy may not have cared, but if you would feel more comfortable waiting for next time then I'm sure he will respect that :)

0|0
    0|0
  • When guys go to touch their girl they pray she is soaked it means he turns you on and it's the best compliment a guy can receive. I doubt many if any guys care about their girl not being perfectly waxed so just relax a bit and do what you want.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah obviously it's a compliment to him just as him getting a boner would be a compliment for me, I'm just worried there is a thing as being to wet : (

• No there isn't.

• Not realy
    Of cause maybe not perfekt but I dont think that he would have cared
    Maybe explain it to him next time
    He probealy thinks he made something wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • well he has to start somewhere , better with you then some other girl

many guys do not mind a bit of short hairs or a lady being wet :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not in fact he would probably be really happy you were soaked...

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol, being wet isn't a turn off for a guy, and hair isn't a normal concern for a virgin when he finds wetness down there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a bit hairy is not a turn off at all.
    Not all guys want their girl to be waxed

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't be a turn off. It'd be hot that you were wet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wet is good, soaked is better. As far as the grooming he wouldn't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • No love a wet pusy and a bit of stubble is ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. He will be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • nah, pussy is pussy. he wudnt have minded.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Most guys that would not turn off at all. The wetness would also make them forget about the stubby bits if it even bothered him in the first place. Just let him down your panties if you're comfortable. Allow yourself to feel good.

0|0
    0|0
  • You wax yourself? Ouch! My eyebrows hurt enough. Nope nope! Lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes