If it feels right does that make it?

I broke up with my ex of 4 years a year ago due to lack of care at the time. I noticed he was talking pretty intensely to his ex who lived in NY were we're both from. & well figured that's where his head was although she was in another state. Long story short we ended & he moved back, Even while they were together he couldn't stop contact though I begged & always said it was his biggest regret. They actually didn't last long at all. On a number of occasions he called depressed about it (still in another state being that we broke up) so I forgave him as a friend & for my mental sanity. we've been in touch since the break up & have been imtimate as well& now we both now live in NY as I too moved back a few months ago with his help.. We spend every other weekend together but as I feel my heart growing again I feel he just wants to be my best friend and simply enjoy us. Doesn't seem like he's investing in our future as mates but rather friends although he clearly loves being around me & can't keep his hands off or I love you's to himself. He even invites me around his family & asked that I join for the holidays. But I just need advice for my sake because it's quite obvious my ex is wanting me but also wanting to friend zone me while he does him... if that makes any sense. I think he enjoys the single life & the dating perks that come along with it but still wants me in his corner. Just need to know whats best for me... thanks

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You should do what your mind says.. Sometimes we get emotional while taking any most important decision but our mind knows what is right for us.. So always take decision on basis of what our mind says

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont its never good being back or being friend with an ex (always exception but very rare)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• There's a reason why you broke up in the first place. He's part of your dating history, and as long as you two keep in touch your flame will stay on and the feeling won't allow you to move on. Obviously the flame turned off for him, that's why he was able to move on, and he can do so a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes