Guys, Which type of woman would you rather date?

Just in general out of these.. in terms of style.
The pictures are just examples.
  • Guys, Which type of woman would you rather date?Tomboy.
  • Guys, Which type of woman would you rather date?Girly Girl.
  • Guys, Which type of woman would you rather date?Gothic.
    Vote C
  • Guys, Which type of woman would you rather date?Rock chick.
    Vote D
  • Guys, Which type of woman would you rather date?Plain Jane.
    Vote E
  • Guys, Which type of woman would you rather date?Revealing.
    Vote F
  • Guys, Which type of woman would you rather date?Classy.
    Vote G

42187

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it highly amusing that so many are choosing girly girl or revealing. It is well known in those two categories that usually the personality kinda sucks. They are revolving around looks and spend hours primping and such. There are a few that are the exception but not many. I have always grouped myself in the plain Jane Group while almost everyone I know disagrees. But, they tend to be more realistic and down to earth which is who is am. I am an all round, I can do tomboy for camping and or hunting/fishing, dress up for a formal occasion and look good in less than 20 minutes, this is : shower, dress, shave and make up. I have always made my guy proud to be with me no matter the situation. No girl should be thrown in one category. πŸ˜‰