Guys, Which type of woman would you rather date?

Just in general out of these.. in terms of style.
The pictures are just examples.
  • Guys, Which type of woman would you rather date?Tomboy.
    Vote A
  • Guys, Which type of woman would you rather date?Girly Girl.
    Vote B
  • Guys, Which type of woman would you rather date?Gothic.
    Vote C
  • Guys, Which type of woman would you rather date?Rock chick.
    Vote D
  • Guys, Which type of woman would you rather date?Plain Jane.
    Vote E
  • Guys, Which type of woman would you rather date?Revealing.
    Vote F
  • Guys, Which type of woman would you rather date?Classy.
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|5

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it highly amusing that so many are choosing girly girl or revealing. It is well known in those two categories that usually the personality kinda sucks. They are revolving around looks and spend hours primping and such. There are a few that are the exception but not many. I have always grouped myself in the plain Jane Group while almost everyone I know disagrees. But, they tend to be more realistic and down to earth which is who is am. I am an all round, I can do tomboy for camping and or hunting/fishing, dress up for a formal occasion and look good in less than 20 minutes, this is : shower, dress, shave and make up. I have always made my guy proud to be with me no matter the situation. No girl should be thrown in one category. πŸ˜‰

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 186

• Im stuck between the classy, girly and plain jane.
    Gothic and rock chick usually come with a specific personality, very downer, self cutting type or one that looks for escapism with drugs or alcohol. Either way.

2|0
    1|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • That tomboy isin`t really very tomboyish style. Anyway I don't know why I always wanted to smash a gothic girl:D

1|1
    0|1
    • Really? i'd say thats very much a tomboy style lol.

• Show All
    • @silverqueen Well its not about her feelings or whatever, it`s about clothing style...

• All lol, they would be something that I'd have in common with different types of girls.

As long as the one who wears revealing clothes ain't worn most of the time when out in public, just sometimes like on a night out or something, otherwise its gonna attract more male attention, which means I might have to fight someone for looking at whats not theirs to look at/ or even try touch, thats a death sentence.

Just saying.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess tomboy just because I mostly approach a girlfriend as a friend that I can also put my penis inside of every once and a while, like as in all the criteria I have for who I'm friends with is the same except with an added "hope she's cute" factor

1|0
    1|1
  • I like girly girl and classy too but they look expensive to be honest. Im a simple man myself so a plain jane dresser suits me nice. In the bedroom she can dress up as much as she wants.
    No man wants a revealing girl showing off her body for other males to eye hump. Thats crazy

2|0
    0|0
  • That's a hard question. Girly girl is cute, but I wonder if she will keep things interesting. I do have a thing for goth/alternative, so I wouldn't mind that, but an actual goth usually brings a fair amount of drama, which I don't like. A rock chick would be kinda cool, but she's gotta have her soft sides as well.

1|1
    0|0
    • How about a girly girl goth chick with rock/metal interests? Who's a nerd and likes games? πŸ€” Back to fantasy land

• I actually honestly couldnt care less about her fashion sense... b/c I'm not a shallow dick? lol.

*I* Like the rocker look. But idc what my girl wears. w/e she feels most comfortable in. Most like herself.

1|0
    0|0
  • To be fair, I did vote classy but in reality type isn't something that's definable by the way a woman dresses or presents her self. I've been with women who wear tracksuits (sweatpants? For Americans) and women who love dresses, they just fell in to a type of features i like, like facial features, hight, attitude etc etc. So to just say I like classy is ignorant as what's classy to me can be basic to others.

1|0
    0|0
  • A woman who is mostly down-to-earth plain jane, but revealing or classy when the time calls for it. Girly is fine as long as she balances it out with some down-to-earth and "hanging with the guys" type of qualities too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love tomboys. I don't know what it is about their appearance and lifestyle choices, but I adore them so much. What I wouldn't give to have a cute tomboy girlfriend. On the other hand rock chicks tend to play with my mind as well. Tattoos, piercings, generally playful and crazy personalities and an amazing taste in music. Man those girls are so hot. I really can't decide what I'd like more. Maybe I just want a tomboy rockchick girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd actually say most likely any and all, except probably the revealing one. But that's subject to just how tastefully or not the revealing is done, because all the other categories can be put into that one as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • One vote is insufficient. I like a girl who does different styles. But my top three favs would be from highest to lowest: Classy, Revealing, Girly Girl.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I was reading through them and I am all them. I am definitely edgier so all my styles show that in some way like if I wear hightops and combat boots with sexy dresses and girly stuff or a lot of bold rings with classy. I know a lot of people fit into one or maybe two. Just realized I may be weird lol

• Of these i like plain jane and girly girls better, voted for plain jane, honestly i just want someone normal and down to earth, she is the most likely to be this down to earth.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depending on maturity most men would prefer prefer classy elegance is key factor in this scenario revealing says a lot about a women rock chick and gothic come with a stereotype but if your just a plain old guy then stick with the plain jane thier are most likely the ones that won't stray away from you

1|0
    0|0
  • I picked classy, but a close second is plain Jane. After that I would have no problem with a girly girl, then tomboy, the rock chic, then goth, then revealing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm old enough that most tattoos are a deal-breaker. It's just how I was raised. Most look like graffiti. But in general, one woman can wear all of these looks, so it's not going to matter at any one moment what she wears.

1|0
    0|0
  • Out of these choices i will ALWAYS choose the girly-girl πŸ‘πŸΎ

1|0
    1|0
  • All the same, but the classy, organised, "Has her life together" is what classy aims to show, you could be 100 kg but if you are good at what you love and won't let me stop you from doing it, I will be chasing!

1|0
    0|0
  • My absolute favourite and probably something I seek somewhat in a girl is the bohemian style. How you dress generally is an accurate portrayal of a person. Out of the choices you gave though, I guess girly girl is the closest to what I like.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 41

• I feel like my closet has the tomboy, classy, and plain jane aspects all over it. So in the end, I just have this style that makes me me haha and I like feeling satisfied about what I’m wearing, I swear it makes my dad so much better. I do have this one ideal style in mind, I just don’t have the exact clothes for it yet.

2|0
    1|0
  • I'm a mix between tomboy, girly girl, revealing and classy.

On normal days i wear jeans, with either a strappy vest top and then a hoodie.

Going out (nice) i wear a black knee length fitted dressed and boot heels.

But if i'm going out to get hammered, i wear a strappy burgandy top that shows a lot of cleavage and then tight, fitted, black, wet look jeans and those same black heel boots.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm more the tomboy I think. Sometimes plain jane since I don't always care about my style and just throw on a t-shirt with jeans. I'm also classsy at times, but not like her style. I hate those boots and that bag. I would wear a dark jeans with a turtle neck, a woolen coat with a scarf and my black ankle boots.

1|0
    0|1
  • lol, I choose styles depending on what the occasion is. the tomboy style did not really portray 'tomboy' as it was for me. I wore my brother's baggy clothes and preferred scent of cologne over perfumes so I sprayed it to smell good. It is a phase that I went through up until I wanted to be more girly and impress my high school boycrush so I gave myself a make over. It didn't work for that particular crush but it did for my sons father.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can be all but gothic depending on my mood
    And I think it works that way for everybody
    No one dresses the same always
    The place, the occasion, the company you are with... all are subject to change and with that changes the outfit!
    And likewise I don't think men wouldn't like different shades to their girl!
    Variety and change is always refreshing!

1|0
    0|0
  • How about a girly girl rocker chic. I've got to much of a dirty sense of humor to be classy. But I've had no issues with guys liking me. So those looks might catch your eye but it's who she is that seals the deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm definitely a mix between plain jane and classy! depends on the day. lately i have been more plain jane, but i definitely do have my classy moments where i'm all decked out. i never really dress tomboy or like any of the other ones

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say I'm probably more plain jane but I'd prefer to date a girl who dressed like the classy one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like classy , with bit of revealing, rocker chick and tomboy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Girly girl. I can sit on her face in panties and smear her makeup on them. Lmao.

1|0
    0|1
  • The last one screams more trashy than classy...

But I like most of those.

1|0
    1|1
  • Plane Jane is kinda my aesthetic πŸ˜‚
    My love for baggy denim and t-shirts is strong~

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm a classy or tomboy. There is no middle ground LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Mix of girly plain and classy I tend to overlap them all as do my crushes

1|0
    0|0
  • Im in the goth end of spectrum whilst keeping it classyπŸ˜‰

1|0
    0|0
  • A mix between tomboy, rocker chick, gothic, and classy.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm between plain Jane and tomboy. only time I'm revealing is at an edm

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a mix of tomboy, revealing, and classy. I love em allllll<3

1|0
    0|1
  • I prefer to wear jeans and a shirt. I'll occasionally wear skirts or dress.

1|0
    0|0
  • just discovered my style is named plain jane πŸ˜‚

2|2
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes