Would you get mad if your girl previously slept with an acquaintance?

Would you get mad if your girl previously slept with an acquaintance?

Ok, so I slept with guy A 6 or 7 months back. We became friends afterwards.

Now I’m dating guy B for 5 months now and things are getting pretty serious. On our 2nd to 3rd month, guy A invite me out a few times. As friends.

Like to go get a drink out or smoke at my place. These plans didn’t push through tho. Last Friday, I bumped into him at a club and had a quick catch up with him. I even told him about guy B and how inlove I am with him.

Guy B found about ALL THESE when he skimmed through my messages. Now, he’s pissed off and is throwing shade at me.

I get why he’s feeling this way. But was there really foul play to begin with? Your 2 cents will be highly appreciated, especially the guys out there.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So you and guy A was hanging out when last 2 ta 3 months you both was serious?
    And you didn't let me know... hold on hold on. So you did these things without being open about it? Pfft hahahaha auuum its matter of time where i will look for a bew partner. Sry can't trust you. I dunno what you did, you tell me all you want but still hanging out was cool. But me seeing the messages with you telling me. Bruh! I would be pissed ill treat as mistrust and won't look at you the same way anymore.
    Dump you? No. Cheat? No, but dont ask if love you. Jus dont.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Step out of what is actually happening for a moment, and think about how it looks. If your best friend told you she was getting serious with a guy, and then she found that he’d sent messages to spend time with someone he used to hookup with, what would your advice be? Benefit of the doubt? Or looks shady as hell?

1|0
    0|0
  • nah my best friend is way hotter than me I'm fucked

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends, were you still sleeping with guy A after you started seeing guy B?

0|0
    0|0
    • No. We haven’t even seen each other until last Friday. We did plan to hangout before, but didn’t push through with the plan.

• not my kind of girl so no

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy, it's a good sign I suppose. Just avoid the first guy if it's going to be a headache whilst you're in a relationship with someone else

0|0
    0|0
    • A little jealousy, yes. But I’m trying to fighure out if it makes sense for him to make it a major issue.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes