Would you get mad if your girl previously slept with an acquaintance?

Ok, so I slept with guy A 6 or 7 months back. We became friends afterwards.

Now I’m dating guy B for 5 months now and things are getting pretty serious. On our 2nd to 3rd month, guy A invite me out a few times. As friends.

Like to go get a drink out or smoke at my place. These plans didn’t push through tho. Last Friday, I bumped into him at a club and had a quick catch up with him. I even told him about guy B and how inlove I am with him.

Guy B found about ALL THESE when he skimmed through my messages. Now, he’s pissed off and is throwing shade at me.

I get why he’s feeling this way. But was there really foul play to begin with? Your 2 cents will be highly appreciated, especially the guys out there.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• So you and guy A was hanging out when last 2 ta 3 months you both was serious?
    And you didn't let me know... hold on hold on. So you did these things without being open about it? Pfft hahahaha auuum its matter of time where i will look for a bew partner. Sry can't trust you. I dunno what you did, you tell me all you want but still hanging out was cool. But me seeing the messages with you telling me. Bruh! I would be pissed ill treat as mistrust and won't look at you the same way anymore.
    Dump you? No. Cheat? No, but dont ask if love you. Jus dont.