Guys, Do you prefer butt or boobs on a girl?

• Butt
    Vote A
  • Boobs
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
see, boobs are delicious when you're young. but when you get old titties are sagging brah, it's not so pretty anymore. but the arse always stays nuice.
Despite, poll results are favoring booty tho

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Butt.

She can have boobs, but a nice behind signifies a fitter-looking woman. I don't even care about breasts, she could be flat for all I care.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Brain, mostly :- ) and I actually prefer if she have both; it just looks a bit strange when people dont have an ass!
    Besides that, I prefe the ones build in to the person that excites and attracts me !
    I am not all that crazy about the +size Nicki Minaj things are going. In that context, I prefer something a little smaller without in any way being bony! That is the worst...
    I also rather would have a pair of perky, firm breasts but in a smaller size than big knockers. I guess if I should say something, I am most pleased somewhere from the big B cups to the smaller C cups.

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, That's a very absurd question. It's like asking do you like ears or a nose on someone.

Can't control what you have and everyone has beauty wether it's physical or spiritual

0|0
    0|1
  • Oh men here we go again , the never ending war... by the way boobies

0|0
    1|1
  • Ass...

1|1
    0|0
  • Them boobies

0|0
    1|1
  • I like butts, and I cannot lie