Why are the only girls who are hot are always straight?

So i'm gay and every time i find a girl attractive she's 99.99% of the time straight.
The lesbians and bisexuals are almost never attractive (no offense)

I've tried giving them hints, light touches, eye contact, compliments, but the way they react to m vs when a guy does these things is completely different, they simply don't want anything to do with girls.
How tf can i get a straight girlfriend or at least have them try to 'experiment' with me?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry, but your latter question comes off a little rapey. If a man asked how he could get with women who don't want anything to do with him, his question would probably get pulled.

As for your first question...
    I know there are "lipstick lesbian" dating sites. I don't know much about them, because I'm not lesbian. But I've seen them on Oprah, and I've read about them online. Lastly, there's no reason to apologize for your personal preferences; we all have them. Good luck!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I kinda know that feeling haha I'm bi though. But like when I do meet an attractive bisexual girl, they are usually already taken by a guy lol and I've never met a lesbian that I find attractive enough either.

But If you are a lesbian, you won't be able to date a straight girl though. She's straight so she's only attracted to guys. No matter how much you flirt with them, it just won't work. Just like if a guy flirts with you, you won't care since you aren't attracted to that gender.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Gay guys has tried the same thing with me. If they are straight then you have to accept that. No matter what you say or suggest will change that.. I also find quite annoying. I try to be polite and be grateful for the compliments. But if they keep on trying then it just gets uncomfortable.

So they are simply just attracted to the opposite sex only. Put your energy on girls that actually are bi curious, bi or homo.

It's sounds like you want girls that you can't get.

0|0
    0|0
  • The "LBGT" community, no matter what you see on the web, is actually very small. 90%+ will not be intrested in the same gender.

Start going to clubs or meetings where you meet other people with the same preference you have.

1|0
    0|0
  • because hot girls do not need to sleep with their own kind, they can easily find boys.
    I have never , ever seen a good looking lesbian in real life, or homosexual for that matter
    I think they do it because they can not score with opposite sex

0|1
    1|0
  • I think there's a lot of girls who are bi curious, but are afraid/hesitant to act on those urges like any bi curious person would be

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't try and get straight girls. You will be treated like a creep. Since the LGBT community is such a minority, you don't have much to choose from. Hence the unattractiveness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, are you attractive yourself?

I knew several incredibly attractive lesbians in college. But I guess that was a different environment

1|0
    0|0
  • Because the vast majority of the human population is straight?

1|3
    0|0
  • They're not 100 percent straight if they go for you and there are bound to be many hot lesbian or bisexual gals, you just have to meet them

0|0
    0|0
  • You can respect their sexual preference. This is like one of those guys who tells lesbians, "I can turn you straight."

0|0
    0|0
  • Well. Because i think that man are more interesting then woman

0|0
    1|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe you shouldn’t try to get a straight girlfriend. There are cute lesbians and bisexuals out there. You just haven’t found them yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did my experimenting when I was a teenager. Maybe you are just looking for the wrong girls?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm bi 😊

0|0
    0|1
  • All the hot girls are bi

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend’s hot and she’s lesbian.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll get hurt if they just experiment. Because they'll be done experimenting and leave and you'll be attached for nothing. I've met darn attractive lesbians, you will too. Maybe try some online lesbian dating apps.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes