Why are the only girls who are hot are always straight?

So i'm gay and every time i find a girl attractive she's 99.99% of the time straight.
The lesbians and bisexuals are almost never attractive (no offense)

I've tried giving them hints, light touches, eye contact, compliments, but the way they react to m vs when a guy does these things is completely different, they simply don't want anything to do with girls.
How tf can i get a straight girlfriend or at least have them try to 'experiment' with me?

715

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry, but your latter question comes off a little rapey. If a man asked how he could get with women who don't want anything to do with him, his question would probably get pulled.

As for your first question...
    I know there are "lipstick lesbian" dating sites. I don't know much about them, because I'm not lesbian. But I've seen them on Oprah, and I've read about them online. Lastly, there's no reason to apologize for your personal preferences; we all have them. Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• I kinda know that feeling haha I'm bi though. But like when I do meet an attractive bisexual girl, they are usually already taken by a guy lol and I've never met a lesbian that I find attractive enough either.

But If you are a lesbian, you won't be able to date a straight girl though. She's straight so she's only attracted to guys. No matter how much you flirt with them, it just won't work. Just like if a guy flirts with you, you won't care since you aren't attracted to that gender.