Is it wrong too want a younger lover?

Please be honest

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really, but it is a difficult situation because young people are generally easier to manipulate so there can be a predatory aspect

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not deemed wrong by the law if that person is a legal adult. As to whether it is morally wrong, that's somewhat subjective. There is no consensus. People might question what you would have in common with someone of so many years younger than you and they also might question why you are interested in youth above all else. Furthermore, the younger person may have no interest in being with someone your age regardless of what you might want.

Your username doesn't help with the general impression of your intentions.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 15

• Not really. But depends...
    You’re not cheating anyone. Not fooling anyone or taking one fir a ride.
    And most important your younger significant isn’t doing any of that to you.
    Unless you’re in a consensual open kinda thing.
    Even that you shouldn’t cheat or abandon if you’re already with someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if you can manage an equal partnership. If you're looking for someone you can manipulate or take advantage of because of their inexperience or naiveté, that's definitely wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe that after you are two consenting adults that age becomes just a number unless they have some sort of mental health problems

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you're thinking of "trading in" (sorry, didn't know how else to put it). Just make sure not to manipulate her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 8 years older than my partner. Does that count?

0|0
    0|0
  • if all are on the same page what is the issue?

0|0
    0|0
  • No its quite normal

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's not underage, then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, I thinks it's normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on how much younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing wrong with it at all. as long as you don't try to force the relationship. If they're into it, go for it. Don't listen to the haters on here. they have no problem with older women going after younger guys.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes