Why do I end up with guys beneath my league?

I would say that I’m pretty, smart, extremely nice, caring, trustworthy, fun, and more. For some reason I end up attracting the wrong guys. Why do I?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You end up with guys beneath your league because you choose to be with them.

As for what you might be doing wrong. You have to look both sexy and classy. You also have to know where to find well off established men. Go to country clubs or high end gyms or the library.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah I do look sexy and classy but maybe I should go to some higher end places and be open to meeting new people while I’m there

• Your attitude alone says you're on the right track. Be a go getter.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause sometimes to find gold you gotta shift through the dirt until you find that the right one and sometimes they got wolves clothes.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• You are kind of sparse on the details here. In what way are they beneath you? Also, how you you wind up being with them?

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet you’re one of those ugly and fat girls who think ugly and fat men are bellow you, I know your kind!

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't even find a girl like you in my area and i know the feeling iam the same way nice caring and empathetic

0|0
    0|0
  • Where are you meeting these guys and what makes them so bad?

0|0
    0|0
    • Around where I live and they just end up not being the classiest and needy and just not as good as I deserve (I’m not being obnoxious or anything like that but it’s true) I don’t realize that they are at first but then later on I do

• I'm not judging, you should expand where you look for guys, you can cycle through tons of guys on any dating site and get to know them well enough to know if they are super bad and just stop talking to them if they suck.

• Cuz you ain’t met me yet <3.. Want too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be at the same standard you set for others

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean beneath your league?

0|0
    0|0
    • Glad I'm not the only one that caught this. Sounds kinda conceited to me.

• @AlwaysBelieving yeah

apparently they aren't classy enough and needy apparently in a reply to @bomotion It's still vague. The guys could be normal for all we know...

Some girls be acting like 10s when they're really 5s too these days

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes