Why do I end up with guys beneath my league?

I would say that I’m pretty, smart, extremely nice, caring, trustworthy, fun, and more. For some reason I end up attracting the wrong guys. Why do I?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• You end up with guys beneath your league because you choose to be with them.

As for what you might be doing wrong. You have to look both sexy and classy. You also have to know where to find well off established men. Go to country clubs or high end gyms or the library.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah I do look sexy and classy but maybe I should go to some higher end places and be open to meeting new people while I’m there

• Your attitude alone says you're on the right track. Be a go getter.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause sometimes to find gold you gotta shift through the dirt until you find that the right one and sometimes they got wolves clothes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE