Need some advice?

Im been single my whole life i am 16 and im just tired if being alone and nobody caring for me the only guy that "liked" me back ended up getting a girlfriend and everyone i like ends up getting a girlfriend. I honestly just want someone i can talk to and someone who will tell me how beautiful i am. Im tired of being alone and this girl ik takes every guy for granted she dates and it honestly makes me so insecure because idek why everyone loves he but nobody ever likes me😔😔😔.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Chill. Your life is just starting.
    You have better things to come ahead.
    Focus on yourself.

• I always focus on myself and whats the best for me but when you've been told your fugly or a bitch and all kinds of rude stuff you would get tired of it and wish you had someone

• Thank you so much. I literally try to offer anyone advice i can but it constantly sticks with me and it's just how i see myself

• You’re wonderful :)

Most Helpful Girl

• There are many people who feel that way, so you are definitely not alone. I had people constant bullying me throughout my life, so I understand how you feel. However you must know that 16 is still very young, and you have a lot of time to get to know people and be in love. Seeing your replies to other people I can see that you are a very nice person, so there will definitely be someone who will like you someday so don't give up!