I asked my boyfriends female friends if he flirts with them, and they said no?

I suspected that they were flirting through text, and they said he didn't. Could they be lying or should I believe them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are gona go and assume they are in on it too, you need to take a good look at yourself. Relationships are built on trust, now you already didn't trust your boyfriend's word, but you didn't trust a third partys word either. He is clearly telling you the truth, I doubt they'd cover him up for flirting.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Its up to you whether you trust him, you could just ask to see? See if he gets defensive.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • he looks kinda worried when I mention his phone. Also, we got into a fight cuz I kept asking to see his phone but his mom got in the way and said that its his privacy.

• it is but also its not like you're asking for passwords

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Why are you so suspicious?

0|3
    0|0
  • Unsubstantiated jealousy with no evidence is a negative. Find an outside observer preferably a neutral party and then accept there opinion unless new evidence runs contradictory. Otherwise you'll just experience confirmation bias.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, do you think they 'll just say YES, if you ask. They are his friend. They ain't gonna say anything bad that may ruin his relationship. And by the way, this kind of overattachment and suspicious ness will only ruin your relationship and trust.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should be aware that could bite you in the butt. They'll probably talk to your boyfriend about why you asked them that

0|2
    0|0
  • If you can't trust him tell him that, and how that makes you feel. Communication is always key. I hope everything is fine :0)

0|0
    0|0
  • You should do him a favor and just let the relationship go

0|1
    0|0
  • Being that suspicious and nosey is your downfall. Just learn to trust

0|0
    0|0
  • Just look for a female who doesn't know about your relationship. Then ask her.
    if that is not possible. then believe the friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have serious trust issues you need to work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't lying but I can assure you that they have told him that you asked.

1|0
    0|0
  • no your right they are and probably seen them behind your back?

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust no one

0|0
    0|0
  • define 'flirting'

0|1
    0|0
  • You should believe them

0|0
    0|0
  • put out more often? PROBLEM SOLVED

0|0
    0|0
  • They are probably lying to keep him safe

0|0
    0|0
    • why are they doing that are they heartless?

• Search for clues

0|0
    0|0
    • How?

• Show All
    • Well he has many female friends. People say he's really loyal but people could change. Also, his ex that I asked if he was loyal, she dated him two years ago, which he may be different today. He use to stare at girls everytime we went out. Also, he used to let me see his phone anytime, but now he says I get too paranoid and doesn't let me.

• Sounds to me like your very insecure. Any man you date is going to look at women. It's natural. If he is not letting you look at his phone most likely he is just looking at girls pictures. That's natural too.

What Girls Said 4

• he will break up with you if you continue this stuff

1|2
    0|0
    • if he won't let you see his phone and you can find out ?

• Show All
    • he said he doesn't really like black chicks

• i say love you to my guy friends so i wouldn't read into it

• First of all-unless you have probable cause, do not interfere with his friends. Second-even if it was true, would it be worth making yourself look so jealous over?

1|0
    0|0
  • If you have that big a trust issue then itโ€™s best to just leave.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's impossible to answer here as it completely depends on the type of people they are.

0|0
    0|0
    • Plus people stick up for their friends so that wasn't a wise move as their loyalty is to him, so they've probably told him already.

Recommended myTakes