I asked my boyfriends female friends if he flirts with them, and they said no?

I suspected that they were flirting through text, and they said he didn't. Could they be lying or should I believe them?

518

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are gona go and assume they are in on it too, you need to take a good look at yourself. Relationships are built on trust, now you already didn't trust your boyfriend's word, but you didn't trust a third partys word either. He is clearly telling you the truth, I doubt they'd cover him up for flirting.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Its up to you whether you trust him, you could just ask to see? See if he gets defensive.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • he looks kinda worried when I mention his phone. Also, we got into a fight cuz I kept asking to see his phone but his mom got in the way and said that its his privacy.

• it is but also its not like you're asking for passwords