Is it possible to completely trust a girl?

After being cheated on several times I’ve become acutely aware of girls tricks. These include using sex to get their way and to sugar coat their mistakes. Hiding their phones and secret messages to other dudes. Getting upset when you find out they’re cheating but only because they are found out. My question is why do loyal dudes who do everything for their women the ones he get used. I honestly would rather die than be in a relationship again. Why are women so horrible to the most loyal people and will I ever be able to trust anyone again?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You just have to change the type of women you're attracted to. It's not all women's fault you were cheated on. You picked those women so it's got to be a set of traits that you found attractive about those type of women. Find a woman who respects you and she won't dare cheat

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause you keep walking to the wrong girls... either your easy pray or easy to handle...
    Go out there and meet a girl at chruch, or something similar where you may just find the girl type your wish to be... not saying almost or all girls play their games, but if you suspect something fishy, then you better believe it's time to move on let it be... there's far too many fish in the sea for you to give up on life... and p. s Never ever give a girl everything, that includes your thoughts and feelings till you know she's as serious as you in that relationship... cheers and keep your head up

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• You realize that, just like guys, there are different types of women, right?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• You have the wrong women in your life. You can trust women, but it takes time, sometimes a good amount of time. If you can't lean to trust a woman, either you need to work on your trust issues, or you have the wrong woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody is perfect, some people are just shitty people but I think constantly analysing girls behaviour looking for "tricks" is unhealthy. Could lead to you flipping out on somebody and regretting it later. No advice on how to trust again, sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well either play em or move on. You should always be prepared for the worst. Don't be discouraged your prolly chaising the wrong girls. Work on yourself before getting back.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's possible... probably also a bad idea 99% of the time, but it is definitely possible. Even if you encounter 1000 shitty women in a row, finding the one that isn't shitty will rock your world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mh, not every girl is cheating. But maybe I am a bit naive.. Maybe they all fuck around and just state otherwise

0|0
    0|0
  • To answer your question within the paragraph: why do loyal dudes who do everything for their women the ones get used?

The same thing happens to girls who are loyal or anyone who is loyal. There are some people who use others to get ahead and unfortunately these loyal and innocent people get hurt.

Those victims will learn to be more selective and cautious to trust again in the future or they can close themselves off from attachments again but then again you have to accept the downside of never experiencing love again

0|0
    0|0
  • never!!!

0|0
    0|1
  • I been singlle 6 years same issue, she did nun but cheat and we have a kid i vant even see, i find respecting women horrible amd the thought if any future realtionships not happening. I find myself watching everything women do, when they flirt woth me i find it so funny yet i make no moves and try to sleep with them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes