Is it possible to completely trust a girl?

After being cheated on several times I’ve become acutely aware of girls tricks. These include using sex to get their way and to sugar coat their mistakes. Hiding their phones and secret messages to other dudes. Getting upset when you find out they’re cheating but only because they are found out. My question is why do loyal dudes who do everything for their women the ones he get used. I honestly would rather die than be in a relationship again. Why are women so horrible to the most loyal people and will I ever be able to trust anyone again?

29

Most Helpful Girl

• You just have to change the type of women you're attracted to. It's not all women's fault you were cheated on. You picked those women so it's got to be a set of traits that you found attractive about those type of women. Find a woman who respects you and she won't dare cheat

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause you keep walking to the wrong girls... either your easy pray or easy to handle...
    Go out there and meet a girl at chruch, or something similar where you may just find the girl type your wish to be... not saying almost or all girls play their games, but if you suspect something fishy, then you better believe it's time to move on let it be... there's far too many fish in the sea for you to give up on life... and p. s Never ever give a girl everything, that includes your thoughts and feelings till you know she's as serious as you in that relationship... cheers and keep your head up