What would be a really good Christmas gift for my boyfriend?

We've been dating for 7 months

23

Most Helpful Guy

• What kinds of movies/tv shows/voodoo games/etc does he like?

• He loves Star Wars

• Get him something related to his interests, like a lightsaber. Not like those plastic toy ones, but one of the polycarbonate ones that adults use. Make sure you get it in his favorite color. It might be expensive though, anywhere from $200 to $1000. I doubt he'll care if you get one of the cheap ones though.

• Just looked it up. There's a cool website called Kyberlight you can check out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what he likes so it's tough to recommend without knowing him. The real key is to talk beforehand since this is your first Christmas, and settle on how much you will spend on each other. Because it can be awkward if one person spends $10 and the other spends $100.