Dating Profiles?

Girls, do you like it when a guy has an ex in a picture or even one of his bestfriends in a photo? Does it draw good or bad attention?

3

What Girls Said 3

• 1st of all if it's your main profile pic, it should only be you in the picture. Otherwise how am I supposed to know which one is you. This was one of my pet peeves for the 4hours I tried online dating.

I would find it weird you put your ex on your dating profile. I mean even if that happens to be the best picture you ever took, why didn't you crop her out?

• I was asking because I've seem guys and girls profiles with ex in their pictures. I didn't know if itd make you look more available i guess.

• No exes. Major turn off. No women unless they're related to you.

• Ok thank you for the reassurance

• If a girl likes you and you guys have barely started talking, having a picture with an ex or female best friend can spark jealousy. The type of attention depends on the female, but a lot might look at one of those pictures and possibly think that you still like them or that you're a player.