Signs a shy guy likes you? HELP?

Hey I need help with figuring out a situation about whether this guy likes me or not. I need to ask a guy who will legitimate give good advice! Comment below so I can message you, it would be deeply appreciated!

05

Most Helpful Guy

• In all honesty, you likely can't. From what I've noticed among those around me, I can say without a doubt that it depends entirely on his overall personality. However, some ways would be if he makes eye contact with most people besides you. If this is the case, then he either feels as if you are somewhat of a stranger or he is embarrassed. If he is trying to get close to you but seems to back away then it could be because he doesn't know how to communicate well. Your best option would be to ask him. Good luck! :D

• Can I explain the situation to you? I am curious to know if you could help me as well!