What should I do about this girl I like? I told her my feelings and I'm not sure what next?

I met her a couple months ago when school started. We really hit it off and me, her and her friend all started hanging out a lot. After around a month of meeting her I had asked her on a few dates and she always really intended to go but we never got to it. In a sort of last ditch effort I just told her I like her and she said we should stay friends, but she really likes hanging out with me.
To be clear I do NOT want to be just friends with her, so I told her that. We still talk but I haven't texted her much recently. I won't be seeing her much anymore, and I'm unsure of what to do. I want to make it work but should i just leave her alone and leave it for her to come around or continue to try and make efforts?

10