MEN: Does "Love at first sight" exist for you?

MEN: Does "Love at first sight" exist for you? Or is that your manhood talking? What qualities in a woman do you see that instantly make you want to get to know her?
Updates:
also: what were the age differences?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Instant attraction is what is possible. That doesn't mean just for sex, but certain qualities a woman has, can often be perceived and understood quickly when meeting. What qualities can be seen instantly, or very soon? Looks of course, and how she dressed and care for herself, does she smile, how she carries herself, does she seem self confident, does her face show a sense of humor, or sharpness or anxiety or anger, a lot can be known by watching her body language. How you dress can also help tell how you see yourself, and are you engaging with others, or standoffish, etc.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont think its about site its just what we call it in English. it has other words in other languages that do not involve site.

i think its more about energy and whatever the phenomena is that takes place when you feel an intense connection there is attraction but people see incredibly hot people without falling for them, i think its something more abstract,

i have fallen in love when i met a person though it took me a while to put it together- and stop resisting it-, well more like i began falling, i wouldn't say id totally fallen till some time after, but i could definitely feel it happening.

my boyfriend agrees with this for himself, he's not here atm, but I've asked him. e talked about it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• If you define love to mean a relationship based on desiring a woman in any way more than just physical attraction, then no, love at first sight does not exist. What exists is lust at first sight.

2|0
    0|0
  • love at first sight... ehh, plausable. in my experience, nope, because I want to know the person enough before falling for her, but qualitys where I see it happening to me, maybe like very similar intrests, feeling the same attraction to me as I do to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, love at first sight exists for me.

Qualities: face, face, face (and recently, voice)! Mindset is equally important but since I can't read thoughts yet... I have to ask her out and chat. Usually you see her "outer" self at first and if that attracts you, you just hope her inner self would do the same.

Age is of no difference. I had +/- 5 year difference most of the time (I'm not 22, lol) and I would even go +20. Age is just a number.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once it did for me but i was to scared and dumb to follow the signs... and i lost her, she ended up hooking up with another guy... i think love at first sight is real, you know its real to if even after 6 years your chest still hurts from thinking about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • There have been different moments in my life that I've fallen in love with different girls at first sight. While some of them, I don't talk to anymore, I still feel emotionally connected to them. Once in freshman Year of high school and another in freshman Year of college.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say love at first site exists. I think you can see the potential for love very early on. I knew on the first date that my girlfriend was something special

1|0
    0|0
  • Manhood, love at first sight is if a woman is pretty I will truly love a woman only when I learn of their personality, and sometimes once I know them how I see there physical form will change to see all of their perfections

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was a teen and early 20's. Back then I never probed beneath the surface for long term potential. I didn't know what a deal breaker was.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Or is that your manhood talking"
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by that, it seems utterly redundant to add.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dated a girl for 5 and a half year and for her it was love at first sight. It may have ended but that wasn't by our decision.

0|0
    0|0
    • And it wasn't actually first sight but I was talking to a friend and she called that friend and I thought her voice sounded cute

• At the time we met I was 15 to her 13 and it ended at my 20 and her 18 haha

• Yes it exist. I see the girls smile file first of all then her eyes and also the way she talks. Age difference that doesnot matter to me at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • love at first sight isn't real. love is. wen u think its love at first sight its actually just a crush

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Happened to me and she's my girl now since 2 years. ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • Not anymore. It was a fairy tale in which I believed in my youth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... until she started questioning it. WHILE she kept on looking at me, as if she fell in love with me at first sight herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've felt like I've loved someone at first sight... but it wasn't the same for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn´t exsit for anybody at all. at least not the way people commonly think of it. let me explain.

us falling in love is 1: seeig a person and finding them immideately attracitve and 2: we have certain hopes and expectations we project onto them.
    this happens from both sides, the man and the woman. and the more each others reflections of expectations and hopes do actually match the person they really are, the more we speak of mutual "love" for each other.

love on first sight is if all those expectations and hopes just happen to perfectly match from the get go. it can happen. however we can not predict it and say "it is love at first sight". it can only be declared in hindsight and therefore as a concept isn't predictable. it´s only something we determine after the fact.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does and no age difference (doesnt really matter tho)

0|0
    0|0
  • It does exist to me at least age dont bug me as long as she's 18+

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. But infatuation at first sight does.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes