Advice for clingy boyfriend?

I have a friend who's boyfriend is super clingy and he wants to kiss her and she likes him a lot and would feel guilty if she dumped him.

Itmight be important that I used to be this guy's girlfriend a while ago and it'd be too soon if another girl dumped him again.

But she thinks he's moving too fast in the relationship. She talked to him about it but he got really emotional and she gave up.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• probs get the girl to talk to him about taking things slower, and she wants some space sometimes to miss him, or something. and make sure from the start its to make the relationship last. and to either stop him from getting too emotional or put up with it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• She should break up with him. If you can't make compromises with your boyfriend it's abuse. I have a clingy boyfriend also and he has changed for the better. Either she makes him see the light or he has to go.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Be brutally honest it's better then playing games. The sooner the better that's why you got murderers and guys treating women like shit. Stop playing games and be straight foward.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who would date their friends ex? Especially a recent one? Wtf
    Also how is kissing clingy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her to oil herself so he can't cling

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes