We've gone to two dates and told everyone it was just like friends?

When people at work found out we went on two dates they assumed we were going out and when he herd that he right away said "no we just went as work colleagues" and blushed. I didn't know how to react. He asked me if I wanted to go out again for the third time. So I don't know what's going on 😐 he did hold my hand during the movie.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• TLDR:
    0) He obvioiusly likes you (holding hands) and you obviously like him (blush); the thing is you're both dumb shy;
    1) If you really like him, keep going out with him and wait/provoque the kiss; stop shooting him down, help him instead;
    2) But if you changed your mind, well, just say "no".

"blushed", "reaction", "holding hand" means you're on the verge of starting the fire.

From my point of view you both like each other but you're throwing him off with your "like friends" comment whilist he's awful shy not to have kissed you yet.

C'mon, everybody knows that when a girl says "yes" to a date, it's almost a done deal... That he should have sealed with a kiss if the date went well. I kiss at first dates!

Say yes to his asking out and hope he'll eventually kiss you. Or try to provoque that by leaning in closer to him and see his reaction. Ask him if you have something in your eye or something. 😂

A trick a not-so-shy-like-you girl successfully played on me was to straightforward call me shy for taking her number and not calling her for 4 days. I'm obviously not shy and definitely her remark made my day. 😂😂😂

We went out for our first date and I was all over her. I am always confident (unshy) but this time I amplified it just to prove my point.

It worked out great, by the way. 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • he may just not know what are you two. so to say like "yeah its official we're going out" may be scary for him, he may not know if you like him, so if you do, you may want to talk to him about "what are we" or like ask if he likes you. because it sounds like he probs does but doesn't know if you like him back.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes