Have you ever been in a relationship with someone with bipolar disorder? How do you go through it?

at this point he’s pushed me and all his friends away, cut off all communication, etc. and I’m scared. It’s not the first time, but this is the worst it’s gotten. He won’t go to the doctor. How do I make it through this until he does?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Treat everyday like it's a great day. Whenever they get depressed or sad, reassure them that it's going to be fine and why you care about them. It's always good to talk about things they like or how their day was just to distract them or get their mind off of the emotional rollercoaster. Also hold them. Hearing your heartbeat helps theirs calm down.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well he broke up with me last week... blocked me and cut off all communication for no reason, did the same to his best friends. He texted me from a fake phone number saying he cheated on me (I caught him) and I don’t know what to believe or how to help anymore

• Show All
    • His parents possibly? I know that might be getting personal but sometimes it's gotta happen.

• His parents are an absolute nightmare

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy with bipolar. We didn’t last. Your guy needs to want to help himself. You can’t save him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I was together with a bipolar girl once. Great person, but she gave me so many headaches that I decided that it was better for both of us to just go our own ways

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you put yourself through this if all of these questions you ask are real?

0|0
    0|0
  • All females are bipolar af so yeah

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Just dont piss him off and all is well lol. I get aggitated easily too

0|0
    0|0
  • You need help. Or it will get worse.

0|0
    0|0