Does he like me or is he a fuck boy?

I have this best friend that I see everyday who I would say would be called a ladies man. He is very attractive and has a lot of confidence which is one of the reasons I am attracted to him. Me and him have a relationship of joking around and teasing in a playful way where we touch each other. We also get a little dirty sometimes with the jokes like for example today I got mad at him and he said “sense your mad you should sneak into my room, knock me out... and make me your slave for a day” I though this meant he likes me but I noticed he talks to a lot of girls as well. I don’t know what they talk about and he doesn’t touch them as much as he touches me... but I need to know if I should peruse him or if he is just ducking with me.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• "sense your mad you should sneak into my room, knock me out... and make me your slave for a day"

who says that. girls really dig that stuff? lmao

id say he's probably a big flirt.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I mean if you have the looks you can say anything and girls will still like you 😂. It’s kinda sad really 😕.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a royal pain in the rear end. Too hard, or close to impossible to catch. Will break your heart. Not relationship material. Never will be. Shallow. Definitely does not deserve your kind feelings. Distance yourself from him as much as you can. Change your job or department or desk...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 4

• I Think you should play with Open Cards. But ask yourself is it worth to loose a Friend cause when you show him you like him more than just Friends, ist possible that he goes on Distance to you.

Its a risk

• If he's your age, i think he's checking the " market " and is testing how girls react to him.

• I think your both flirts... your both acting on feelings u might have with one another

• Its all about your own decision... dont take this into public :-)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!