What things make a woman automatically unattractive to you?

personality wise, what would turn you off to a woman? big and little things, maybe not having smarts? talking too fast? overdramatic? doesn’t like the same kinda music you do? you can break it down to the little things, I’m just curious!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 77

• A diva personality. Selfishness and rudeness towards others.
    Intelligence is only a factor when there is a big gap in hers with his- this is something that makes people incompatible because it's so hard for them to communicate on the same wavelength.

1|0
    0|0
  • When she thinks the sun shines out of her ass. She thinks she's a big shot. When a woman is rude to people, especially server/waiters & waitresses, I'm done. Also, when a woman doesn't try and thinks she deserves to get pampered without doing her part in the relationship/date.

1|1
    1|0
    • what feminist disliked this? this all 100% true. female or male, shits not cute. I know a lot of girls like this and it’s so annoying and reminds me why I don’t have a lot of girl friends.

• Laziness, gold digger, constantly seeking sympathy, etc.
    Basically, if she's not a decent human being.
    If she's rude, snide, snotty, thinks she's above everyone else, or anything like that.
    I can handle if she doesn't like the same music I do, even though I am a musician. I can handle if she has different political views, I could even handle if she was overdramatic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Overly vein, conceited, mean spirited, arrogant, too flashy... Like, if you consider, my ideal mate would be a girl who is just super cool who I can be best friends with and have this really close intimate relationship with ( @whastername ) then, my biggest turn offs would be kinda the opposite of that. Someone who is just kind of bad generally, who takes and takes and is a drain on everyone and never gives anything back and is just kinda a bitch.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smoking.

You really can't pretend any more that it's not bad for you and it makes your breath and clothes smell awful, even when you're not smoking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Using drugs, liberal feminist views/morals, supports BLM, is vegetarian, eats food she dropped on the ground.

1|2
    2|0
    • Some hardcore feminist is going through and disliking all these lmao. I promise it’s not me. But I agree. Sounds more like a lesbian to me though LOL.

• Oh, it's fine. I have multiple haters on here anyways. A couple feminists, 3 racist Black girls, 1 very liberal guy that hates Christians, and that's all I can remember right now.

I like women that only would have sex within an exclusive relationship, can have fun together without using substances, family oriented, loyal, trustworthy, fair to men, and is mentally/emotionally mature enough to stick to decisions/plans, and is dependable.

Wanting those kinds of traits inn someone seems to offend some people. lol

• HAHAA yikes. Yeah people just need to learn that people have different opinions and if you don’t like it oh well. And most people anymore are just ignorant too.

• I will never date a woman who is basic, the thrasher girls/thots/"popular" ones they're so annoying and think they're better than people, but sometimes popular girls can be nice

1|1
    0|0
    • haha I LOVE This. I agree 100% can’t trust no thots

• Well I don't willingly give trust out to anyone, but yea, I wouldn't trust anyone who would change themselves to become popular

• Immaturity, not being loyal, honest, Being arrogant. Immaturity is the most common thing in most women that makes them unattractive to me

1|1
    0|0
    • yeah I get that, it’s hard finding friends that are girls because most girls I know are super immature and still act like they are 16 and I just find it super hard to hold conversations with them or not get annoyed. I can be immature when it’s comes as far as humor and joking but besides that I’d say I’m pretty mature.

• Show All
    • Yeah exactly. I think confidence of course is key but being overly cocky is super annoying and ugly to me. like the kind of girls that post 300 pictures of themselves a day on snapchat and Instagram. If I’m going out or doing something special I’ll probably post a picture but every single day? Why?

• You look good to me. 😉. Obvious I would first have to be physical attracted to her. Then attitude , If she is all high on her self then I’m out. And definitely non smoker.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly there's a ton. But I can say a few off the top of my head.

A pushy girl, an extremely Arrogant girl, a bitch who attacks others for fun, someone who is extremely blunt, someone who is too needy, someone who is very controlling. The list goes on a on but I do think feel like im hard to please. It's generally easy to find people I enjoy being around.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 3

Recommended myTakes