Have you ever texted wrong person by accident?

I met a guy online almost 2 months ago. We have been on date twice. We are not talking every days like every 2 days lately. Tonight while we texted back and forth and he texted me “ok babe, off to bed, sweet dreams “ he never ever call me babe so I think he might just texting with another girl and sent it to me by accident, I told him that he may send to the wrong person then he said right person

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes got a text from this girl and res d the content on the notification without opening it cause i was busy and the last text i was reading was from my sister so i texed my sister instead but luckly i didn't get dirty

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup I have

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE