Have you ever texted wrong person by accident?

I met a guy online almost 2 months ago. We have been on date twice. We are not talking every days like every 2 days lately. Tonight while we texted back and forth and he texted me “ok babe, off to bed, sweet dreams “ he never ever call me babe so I think he might just texting with another girl and sent it to me by accident, I told him that he may send to the wrong person then he said right person

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes got a text from this girl and res d the content on the notification without opening it cause i was busy and the last text i was reading was from my sister so i texed my sister instead but luckly i didn't get dirty

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup I have

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes I have. But he had it right, so in his eyes you’re his babe.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it makes me have a second thought because he never call me BABE before and we are not exclusive and even just talk to each other every 2 days, so you don’t think it is by accident?

• No, not accidental at all.

• Okay thanks :)

• Yes and I almost killed my reputation in it

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I think it was an accident but I’m not sure because it was right away after texts that he sent me before

• Show All
    • No, like I said we are not exclusive yet just 2 dates and I would not do that even if he’s my boyfriend. but the thing is it was right away after the last message though, like he sent the one before then I saw the dot that mean he was typing something, anyway I would not know but time will tell

• That's correct

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes