Does colour matter while having sex?

I want to who is more attractive for having sex.
White vs black

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm only attracted to whites and maybe eurasians.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually have sex with someone who is white like I am as I have never had to chance or opportunity to go to bed with a black women but I would try if it was available to me.

A high percentage of the white women in my area only go to bed with black men due to the fact they have cocks that are at least a foot long and sometimes 18 inches long and are harder then concrete and they say they are the best to fuck for sure!!!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 10

• White women and black men are the most desirable sexually.
    A study from Rutgers University in NJ, has concluded that approximately 87 percent of American White women have had or fantasize about having sexual relations with African American males. The study was conducted by the Sexual Sociological Endowment in the Cultural Histology department, at Rutgers University.
    The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a Black man and in some cases many already have. Interestingly enough, the same study says only 13% of white women said they would would marry and raise a family with a Black man. Of the 800 involved in the study, 8 percent said they have actually dreamed of having a threesome with Black men.
    The fact that there is such a huge disparity between the number of white women who want to have sex with Black men versus those who would marry Black men, shows that many still have stereotypical view of Black men. Black men are seen as sexual masters in the bedroom but almost complete absent from the corporate boardroom.
    So when it comes to sex, most white women would prefer a Black man but they look toward their own white men when they are looking for a provider.

0|1
    1|0
  • One time when I was your age, a friend and I were going out on a Saturday night. His dad stopped us and said "boys, remember - they all look the same in the dark".

I said "what if it's day time?". To which he replied "put a bag over your head then. Hers too, if she needs it."

0|1
    0|0
  • White in this case but try red if you can, it attracts human attention (that is why most restaurant chains' logo is red

0|1
    0|0
  • It just depends on the girl. Color doesn't matter with the right kind of girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on ur preference for me I have always fantasised about banging a white chick so its up to you

0|1
    0|0
  • if you're willing to put your dick in them then it should be a given that you find them attractive so...

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on your preference really. most of the time, I'm not looking for color. Mostly body type.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, all the same in the dark

0|1
    0|0
  • It shouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes