I only get along with people 20 years+ older or children. Does this mean I'll never get married?

I have been like this my whole life. It's given me the mindset to make money and think smart. I don't feel my age. I'm getting published as an author. I'm an established artist (I was actually forced into painting for public exhibitions). A dedicated Christian. A trusted citizen of my contrey. But I can feel angry and bitter and cowardly with myself. I feel like I'm missing out on something. I wouldn't want marry a man too much older or younger. I feel like people my own age are laughing at me because I'm so different. I don't go to parties or waste time hanging out. I'm all work. No play. No messing around. In my spare time i try to help others. I want to be like jesus or princess diana. Its just that, i have realised that all the other girls my age have guys interested in them and i don't. (I think, im oblivious to guys tbh) because i'm different, is it likely i'll end up alone? Or maybe alone until i am 40?

03