What's the lowest you'd date in terms of what you find attractive?

• a 10/10
  • a 9/10
  • a 8/10
    Vote C
  • a 7/10
    Vote D
  • a 6/10
    Vote E
  • a 5/10
    Vote F
  • a 4/10 and below
    Vote G

1114

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• A 5/10 is average right? So I’d go that 😊

• I don’t rate people. This system is based solely on looks. There is so much more to a person than that. For example.. Their kindness and generosity, their intelligence and manners, strength of character and integrity, sense of loyalty and importance of friendship, etc. These traits take longer to see in a person then just a quick glance, or even a few dates.

• I hate rating people. It's mean but also entertaining
    but i always feel horrible when i rate for looks so i also end up rating for personality
    but a 6.5.

• It's not about looks for me it's about personality although I couldn't find them repulsive.

• He has crooked teeth, messy and greasy hair, has an awkward laugh , dresses like shit and is overweight. But everyone describes him as the most caring, nicest and mature person ever. Would you bring him to a family dinner as your boyfriend?

• You said you didn't care about looks yet you wouldn't bring a person like that home. You all say looks don't matter yet you can't be with someone you're not physically attracted to.

• @Lumirayz I wouldn't take anyone anywhere apart from my boyfriend. Looks are not important hygiene is! There is a difference between being not physically attractive and being repulsive.

• Considering I'm a 3 I don't feel qualified to judge anyone

• If I date this person he is already 10/10 for me

• I don't do ratings

• 7/10

• If I’m dating the person he’s a 7 or higher for me

• 70% with charms

What Guys Said 13

• That’s hard, everyone’s ratings are going to be different and I haven’t really grasped what a true 6 or 7 looks like. If I find her attractive enough that’ll usually do it, I don’t really care about her rating. Though I’d probably say to answer the question, 7/10 is the lowest.

• These x/10 are completely arbitrary. Logically 5/10 has to be average and yet it's considered ugly whereas 6 or 7 /10 is average.

• hate rating with numbers, go with my heart by each person if anything or not

• A lot of people I don't find physically appealing are nevertheless good folks, and fun. And they grow more appealing over time, as I adjust to their look.

• I can fuck almost any girl. As long as I can get it up. Lmao, honestly no shame... it is what it is. I couldn't actually date someone I wasn't attracted to though.

• so long as I finds her sufficiently attractive that's all that matters, she doesn't need to be a Victoria's secret model

• A 7/10, maybe a 6.5/10 if they were constantly caked in makeup and had a good body goals.

• I don't rate, it is either a yes or a no

• 10/10

• only see all as equal

• A 5 is a must.

• a 0 cause i'm a 0 😢😱😨😰