Would you rather date someone you find physically attractive or personality attractive?

• Physically attractive
    Vote A
  • Personality attractive
    Vote B
  • I'm asexual and aromantic
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're hot that's cool, if you're not that's cool, but if you act like a dick I'm out

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• Since "both" isn't an option, I'm assuming you mean someone who's good-looking with no personality versus someone who's average looking with a great personality.

In that case a great personality wins every time. Not just because it's such a big part of the relationship, but I would feel totally intimidated by a super good-looking person I had nothing in common with.

1|1
    0|0
  • honestly, one of the two has to pop out to me to notice the person and get open my eyes to pay attention to that person more. Could be being the only person to stand up for something or etc. Or being good looking, which catches my attention, but if I don't like his personality or his personality isn't for me then no. would never date a good looking asshole

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd stay for the personality but cheat for that good good. No matter what I say in person against that, it's a very predictable course of action for me.

0|1
    2|0
  • Personality. I've choosen it before. The drop dead gorgeous assholes just shit in your heart and move on anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends, personality is better physically is a bonus.

2|1
    0|0
  • Personality. I would hate to have a hot but douchey boyfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality is way to go for me. I hate the bad boys.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most people say personality and don't mean it.

2|1
    2|0
  • I need both in a relationship.

1|1
    1|0
  • Personality

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted B.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone l find attractive in both ways.

0|1
    0|0
  • definitely personality

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality

0|1
    0|0
  • Physically

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality attractive