Do you believe you only fall in love 3x?

Its said your first love is usually when goure young maybe in high school, then the second when you're a bit older which is the hard love and the 3rd time is the best love you get

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They say you fall in love 7x... there's also 7 circles of hell if you get my drift...

But is it worth going through heartbreak? Love thyself and there will be less pain.
    Ore no itami wa, Omae ijou da...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• I have been in love six times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naaah, you only fall in love once.

The bad thing is you don't know which one of the 100 times you think you fell in love is the real one.

0|0
    0|0
    • So I wasted my love on a man that was gay? Smh 😑

Is my boyfriend gay?
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2790289-is-my-boyfriend-gay

• No, it's too early to say you're in (the right) love. It was more or less a puppy love.

The thing is I learned who was my one true love 7 years after our relationship ended (I'm 32, not 22).

And yes, unfortunately your boyfriend seems 100% gay. I've checked your other question.

• I fall in love with every girlfriend that i had and its 7 so far... No i don't believe! I believe that who said that only had 3 relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • hahahaha this is non sense... first love is pure... rest are about finding compatibility... you don't let go of everything like you did for your first love!! it's a fact...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. You can fall in love as many times as there is someone to fall in love with.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. These things are relative, there's no right rule.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my Opinion, its random. There is a chance that that you get it right on the 1st Try, or flopp 100x. its completely random

0|0
    0|0
  • Rubbish. Some fall only once, or never, Some many times.

0|0
    0|0
  • no that doesn't make any sense, you can't limit something that is unlimited being love

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol.. my list is so long. But yeah I am waiting for that love from which I cannot separate myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know where that saying came from but it's a crock of shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fall in love like everyday
    But true love is like one times

0|0
    0|0
  • no you fall in love throughout all your life. its more like close. not so close. far away love ones

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmmmmmmmmmm, that intrigues me , hmmmmmm

2|0
    0|0
  • Never heard this before. Sounds like BS.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you're making this stuff up.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL! No.

0|0
    0|0
  • says who?

0|0
    1|0
  • I believe I can only fall in love once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• No i think it varies on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think so

0|0