What's your favorite perfume or cologne for yourself and for your partner?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• For myself, I like Angel from Mugler and I think I have some Vera Wang too... If I don't wear perfume, I usually wear some kind of vanilla or lavender scented body cream or something instead. My partner has some Hugo Boss stuff that smells pretty nice.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I like Aura by Mugler; i get so many compliments when i wear it. Mugler has pretty nice scents and they last pretty long aswell !

I also like body creams from the bodyshop; their seasonal themes ones because they smell nice and any other brands give me a rash

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• I don't use cologne and I don't have a partner so I don't know what perfume would smell best. That said I would imagine I would like a perfume that was subtle and not particularly over powering, something that was just a hint of a scent, what that scent would be I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Creed Aventus for me
    And Guerlain Iris Ganache for my girl

0|0
    0|0
  • All those are over-rated. Some people put too much. It's not even good for us to breath these mam made chemicals, even tho it can smell great. I use them only on special occasions. I'd have to say Jean Paul Gauthier or Armani.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even though I don't like perfume on women, my wife wears a little from time to time.

I wear Burberry Touch and my beard oil smells something like juniper and cedar.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever that is spicy, woody and fresh.
    Any cheap stuff like Playboy or Tonino Lamborghini.
    For cologne I have Zara Cedarwood which is again woody and peppery.

On women I prefer sweet smells instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am absolutely in love with smelling like "Candies" for men. It puts the jingle in my bells. For a woman... hell I don't know, There are so damn many of them. I guess I'm more for the perfumes that don't straight smells all sweet and fruity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear aftershave i take reactions to it... on a partner depends as each reacts differently to different skin types... as nice light fragrance though is yummy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, I don't really know any perfrumes for women.
    For myself, I've always liked
    Ghost for Men. Usher V. I. P. Davidoff Cool Water.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh i don't know names of perfumes because i only put deodorants, but if i had to choose i want my girl to put on something that smells like a fruit (kinda) and it doesn't smell heavy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t wear cologne I use Irish spring soap and body wash and brush my teeth like a big boy all by myself

0|0
    0|0
  • There was a Nina Ricci perfume my ex had and it was really great

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been using some random ones till date but, my girlfriend told me to get Ck one.
    Maybe, it's the best in her opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Hugo boss for me and love the smell of Yves Stis on my partner 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Green tea!! 😆 lol actually... I dont know if thete is green tea perfume\cologne X'D

0|0
    0|0
  • Very sexy it smells really good there is a male and female version

0|0
    0|0
    • from wich brand? :)

• It’s just called very sexy I got it for Christmas so I don’t know the brand and I also like Curve polo black and red

• I think Park Avenue is best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arm pit and flowers

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Adidas , Eternity for Men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the smell of Chanel No.5

0|0
    0|0
    • I had a guy tell me once that he thought that was too ''old lady'' like for a 20 something girl like myself.

• Really? I think is smells good on women of any age. lol

• Red dore yummy

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

Recommended myTakes