What's your favorite perfume or cologne for yourself and for your partner?

1324

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• For myself, I like Angel from Mugler and I think I have some Vera Wang too... If I don't wear perfume, I usually wear some kind of vanilla or lavender scented body cream or something instead. My partner has some Hugo Boss stuff that smells pretty nice.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I like Aura by Mugler; i get so many compliments when i wear it. Mugler has pretty nice scents and they last pretty long aswell !

I also like body creams from the bodyshop; their seasonal themes ones because they smell nice and any other brands give me a rash