Have you ever not wanted a relationship, but then you meet someone and you change your mind? or are you usually firm on your decision?

• if I meet the right person it can change my mind
  • if I say I don't want anything serious, I mean it and I'll stick to it

1511

Most Helpful Guy

• When someone says "I'm not looking for a relationship right now", it's almost always means "I'm not looking for a relationship WITH YOU".

• not really, not everyone wants to tie themselves down to someone.

• @Volvagia If they want you, they will just say something like "Look, I'll be happy to see you but I can't promise anything."

• This isn’t true 100% of the time, but a lot of the time it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm actually dealing with this exact situation right now. I was starting to see an awesome guy but I realized that I just did not have the time to start a relationship, so I told him that and I honestly meant it. Weeks go by and I meet this guy and there is an instant connection. I have never instantly vibed so perfectly with someone before and it's making me rethink what I said about not having time. I really don't have much time at all, but it all comes down to the person and if you're willing to do what it takes