Have you ever not wanted a relationship, but then you meet someone and you change your mind? or are you usually firm on your decision?

• if I meet the right person it can change my mind
    Vote A
  • if I say I don't want anything serious, I mean it and I'll stick to it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• When someone says "I'm not looking for a relationship right now", it's almost always means "I'm not looking for a relationship WITH YOU".

4|0
    0|0
    • not really, not everyone wants to tie themselves down to someone.

• @Volvagia If they want you, they will just say something like "Look, I'll be happy to see you but I can't promise anything."

• This isn’t true 100% of the time, but a lot of the time it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm actually dealing with this exact situation right now. I was starting to see an awesome guy but I realized that I just did not have the time to start a relationship, so I told him that and I honestly meant it. Weeks go by and I meet this guy and there is an instant connection. I have never instantly vibed so perfectly with someone before and it's making me rethink what I said about not having time. I really don't have much time at all, but it all comes down to the person and if you're willing to do what it takes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Happens to a lot of people. I've seen people Change their minds on getting married and/or having kids when they have met the right person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I had fully given up on love long before I met my most recent ex. Then she contacted me out of the clear blue sky on FB. This was unique in almost every way, and felt it might be kismet. Our love was an ember in the wind. It burned hot & bright, but too soon faded away. She was the pinnacle and end for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My issue is internal to me, so being with someone else isn't going to fix it. I'm a sociopath; I have (and i'm quoting my therapist here) "no business being in a romantic relationship!" I'm entirely too self-contained. And at my age, unlikely to change. I make a great friends with benefits, however! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • its been 3 years since my last relationship. I said I wouldn't date anyone and I still haven't. in theses 3 years I have been the most productive in my life accomplishing many things I thought were impossible. so being firm on my decision not to date has showed me a better life. now I don't ever want to be with anyone lol and thats kinda sad

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't look for or not look for a relationship. So I don't predetermine such things. If it feels right then I go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • bedded many but never wanted relationships. despite numerous offers. then met my ex wife and she blew this to oblivion

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I've always wanted one but no one wanted one with me. Oh well. Tis life.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • If I met the right person it can change my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• if I meet the right person it can change my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never really wanted a relationship but when i met my ex i wanted to be him forever sadly after 2 and a half years a few days after he ended things with me he got into a relationship with someone else that was 2 months ago and 2 weeks ago today he cut me out of his life

0|0
    0|0
  • Before I met my current partner I did not see myself being in a serious relationship at all. I had a lot of bad luck with guys who had hurt me so I built a wall around me and did not plan on letting any one in.

Without me even noticing, he ripped down the walls I had built and had me falling for him. Everything just fell into place i guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I've ever had the desire to be in a relationship, I've met some really attractive guys I would love to sleep with but I just couldn't see myself with them or anyone long term. It's hard to picture myself being anything other than single.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I did up until I met my current SO. Relationships was never a priority of mine, however I did tell myself that if someone came along that might be worth it then might as well give it a shot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wanted a relationship. I just didn't want it with certain people...

1|0
    0|0
  • I was pretty serious... It took him 5 years to change my mind, I didn't expect anyone to try so hard... so he won, don't know why he wanted to so badly but hey I'm liking the result.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure if it comes along, I'm not gonna go chase it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm waiting for the right person. Before he arrives, I'm not interested in having anything with anyone.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes