Should I talk to him about it over the phone, through text or in person?

So a month ago I matched this guy on tinder we hit it off right away. He asked me out that upcoming weekend and asked if I had any ideas of what I would want to do. I’m very cautious when it come to meeting guys online so I picked a public place. We talked for hours every day that week and when the weekend came we went out like we planned and it went amazing. So we went back to his house and watched a movie. So we have been hanging out every weekend and now it’s starting to be during the week too. When I asked what he was looking for on tinder he replied with “Just looking for a pretty girl like you” and we left it at that but, he didn’t really answer my question. Looking for a pretty girl like me to do what with? FWB’s, relationship, or a friend? I have feelings for him and want to be in a relationship with him. So my question is. Which is the best way to bring up the topic?
  • Phone
  • Text
  • In person
    Vote C

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel anything is fine , as far u r able to convey wht u meant/feel exactly at ur comfort level.
    Sometimes telling in-person may feel bit weird/Adward, and we may not be able to express make justice to the feeling we have for other person.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not saying corner him but in person he can't run away. You will also be able to tell if his body language contrasts with his words and make the best decision from it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE