How long those the honeymoon period of a relationship last for not sure if there is a definitive time but roughly?

21

What Girls Said 2

• hmmmmm

I dont think there is a specific time

if you refer to honeymoon as to when infatuation is on its highest?

then maybe like around a year lol

But to me a relationship is more than just feeling infatuation

and even after that it still is awesome and much more profound.

• See that's how I felt because I was a social retard growing up I never had girlfriend or just female friends so a big part the start of the relationship for me was trying to work out if I truly liked or even love my now girlfriend or just loved the feel of a beautiful girl being into me

• well yes, we all have to take some time to experience all the feelings and analyze them well.

i think this is common with most relationships on its beginning.

• Thank you again been a great help 👌🏽

• With the right person it never ends.

What Guys Said 1

• six months to a year

• Me and my girl have been together for ten months and we are yet to have a real argument kinda worrying as I feel it may be a big one as we haven't before if that makes sense in my over thinking mind

• You can say that again I still find it hard talking about the true die hard feels lol telling the truth I think she is the only person I do with

• I know the feeling lol

yes it is an exercise I have been practicing with him mostly in my life i think

i dont do it as much with other people.